Hey:)
哈囉~歡迎來到Emerald的部落格
♡不認識我的可以來看看置頂文認識我(如果你想的話xdd)
 I don't know, it's just something about ya
我不確定,反正是跟你有關的
Make me feeling like I can't be without ya
讓我感覺好像我不能沒有你
Anytime someone mention your name
文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  
 
 You, you
Excuse me miss,
不好意思小姐
I don't ever do this,
文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()


  
 
Look around remember ‘member everything you have now.
到處看看,記得你現在所擁有的
But don’t forget, everything you lost now and everything you need now and everything you want now.
文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Have you had a million reasons why you wish you'd never seen the truth?

你有一百萬個為什麼你希望你寧可從來沒看清事實的理由嗎?

Have you looked into the mirror and the clown is staring back at you

文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(6) 人氣()

   
 
It's a brand new day, it's never too late to start
這是全新的一天,什麼時候開始從來都不會太遲
Can't live this life with an empty heart
無法跟這顆空虛的心一起生活
文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()

2015-03-3--19-38-38  

 

You say come over, let's have a little chat

你說過來跟我一起聊天吧
And I say "Okay, I guess I'm fine with that"
然後我說:「好啊,我很樂意。」

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 (這首歌真的超級難翻......)

 

Hey, I hear the voice of a preacher from the back room

嘿,我聽到後面的房間傳來一個牧師的聲音
Calling my name and I follow just to find you

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  

Sólo pido tiempo  para respirar, para 

pensar, un momento 

a solas para asimilar por que te vas.

 

文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()


jada  

  

When someone tells you you're not good enough /當有人告訴你你不夠好
When something said seems to leave little cut /當有些話好像在你心裡留下了小傷痕
And everyday someone makes it tough, to be who you are/
然後每天有人讓做自己變得更加困難

文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 

這是我一直很喜歡的歌~然後我也不知道為什麼,就好聽吧Tiffany 說這是有一個故事的,(之前好像是有一個活動之類的,然後回答幾個問題,就可以收到她的電子郵件)

Back when I was 14, I was doing a play and there was this boy I liked.

He didn't know I liked him.

文章標籤

Emerald:) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()